Chey Jurado’s masterclass focuses on movement transformation of everyday actions into the dance codes of breaking, popping, acrobatics, and contemporary dance, through the use of space, rhythm, and weight. The main idea is to develop freedom and simplicity for creating complex and difficult kinetic material.
- Participation fee (2 workshops & 5 masterclasses): 350,00€
- Registration info: workshops@
- Registration valid only with full payment. No refunds.
- Registration open until all places are filled.
- Special discount for workshop participants for the 26th KDF performances.
The 27th Kalamata Dance Festival workshops and masterclasses will take place following the special instructions issued by the Ministry of Health, with priority given to public health and with a sense of responsibility towards the participants and teachers.
Chey Jurado is a dancer and performer with years of experience in Hip Hop culture as a competitor in Redbull BC ONE, World Of Dance, I Love This Dance, etc. Since 2016, he has been involved in circus and contemporary projects, working with renowned Spanish companies, such as La Veronal, Roberto Olivan, and Perfordance, acquiring a different artistic approach, which he uses to enhance his own language.