SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS FOR THE SEASON 2024
The Kalamata Dance Festival (KDF) invites artists, choreographers, dancers and dance companies to submit their proposals for the season 2024, from September 15th until 31st October 2023 via e-mail in the following address:
- International proposals should describe projects presented for the first time in Greece.
- Regarding greek artists and groups proposals should describe projects presented for the first time in KDF or projects that will be presented in Greece or abroad.
- All proposals must contain a video with a full performance or a rehearsal video if the project is not yet complete.
- Also all proposals must contain: brief artistic note, artists’ CVs, technical requirements and full budget (including artistic fee, number of people traveling and destinations, transport of set if applicable, author’s rights if applicable).
- Proposals sent after the 31st October 2023 will not be accepted for review.
- The 30th KDF artistic programme will be composed on the submitted proposals as well as commissioned performances.