31st KDF 2025
SUBMISSION OF PROPOSALS FOR THE 2025 SEASON
The open call for proposals for the 30th KDF 2024 is now closed.
The Kalamata Dance Festival (KDF) invites artists, choreographers, dancers and dance companies to submit their proposals for the 2025 season, from September 1st until October 15th, 2024 via e-mail at the following address:
- International proposals should concern projects presented in Greece for the first time.
- Regarding Greek artists and companies, proposals should concern either new projects presented at the KDF for the first time, or existing projects that have been presented in Greece and / or abroad.
- All proposals must contain a video of the complete performance or a rehearsal video if the project is not yet complete. The video must be sent via an open/unlisted link on YouTube or Vimeo and cannot be sent via WeTransfer or Google Drive or be password-protected.
- All proposals must also contain: a brief description of the performance, artists’ CVs, a list of technical requirements and a full budget (including artistic fees, details on the number of people travelling and on the transport of the set if applicable, as well as author’s rights if applicable).
- Proposals sent after October 15th 2024 will not be accepted for review.
- The 31st KDF artistic programme will be composed both of submitted proposals, as well as of commissioned works.